‘Wanted by God’ Youth Camp
January 7 – 11, 2019
Kerem Adventure Camp
100 Kirby Road, Bullsbrook
2019 Camp Costs
Years 4 to 7 in 2019 = $245 (Early bird price $230. When registered & paid by December 23, 2018)
Years 8 to 12 in 2019 = $260 (Early bird price $245. When registered & paid by December 23, 2018)
(For information relating to online banking details, or the discounts available for families with 3 or more campers attending, please contact Mark Joy)
Arrival – 11am Monday 7th January
Pick Up – 2:30pm Friday 11th January
What to Bring
- Pillow & Bed Linen or Sleeping Bag
- Soap & Towels
- Sun cream & Hat
- Bathers/Swimwear (with modesty)
- Money for Camp Shop
- Bible & Pen
What NOT to Bring
- Hand held computer games
- ipods/ipads & tablets
- Weapons of any kind
- Any precious items you do not want damaged
- Mobile Phones: We request that there be no mobile phones where possible as they cause a big distraction.
Kerem Adventure Camp 100 Kirby Road, Bullsbrook (Just before ‘The Maze’)
- Respect & obey the instructions of the camp director & your counsellors at all times.
- Respect camp property.
- Respect your fellow campers. (Bullying will not be tolerated)
- No going into the dorms of the opposite sex.
- Keep within camp boundaries (which will be given upon arrival at camp)
- No leaving the campgrounds without the permission of the camp director. (That includes parents picking up kids, no leaving without the camp director’s approval)
- You will attend all camp meetings & events, unless excused by the director or counsellor due to health reasons.
This year’s camp includes a full day at The Maze (home of the Outback splash), along with a colour war (messy clothes recommended), and regular swimming pool & inflatable activities.
For contact at camp, or in emergencies
Pastor Mark Joy – 0421355306
All other camp enquires